· Meet with your teams to discuss and understand current and future hiring needs.
· Screen candidates who apply to requisitions.
· Source candidates – often the best candidates are the ones not actively looking.
· Move candidates through the interview process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
· Attend interviews alongside your hiring team to act as another set of eyes and ears in evaluating candidates.
· Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
· Demonstrate an ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) / Candidate Relationship Management (CRM). Leverage its reporting to guide the company on improving recruiting performance.
· Once candidates are approved for hire, you will begin the HR onboarding process including initiating background checks, completing reference checks, negotiating offer packages including extending offer letters, and issuing new hire.
3-5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience.
Experience with applicant tracking systems.
Prior experience in technical recruiting across various disciplines.
Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
Must have excellent follow-up skills.
Ability to accurately present but not oversell candidates to the Red 6 team; influence decisions by acting as the subject matter expert on talent but avoid dictating team decisions.
Ability to distinguish between the top 50% and the top 5% of talent within their respective fields.
Demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods: cold calling candidates and companies, organizing and executing ad hoc networking events, identifying industry experts and finding unique methods to engage with them, creating unique targeted sourcing campaigns, etc.
Must possess skills and experience in using online sourcing techniques. Proven success in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
Experience with in-house recruiting.
Experience recruiting electrical, mechanical, and aerospace engineers.
Experience recruiting software engineers, especially from the game development industry.
Experience recruiting for defense / aerospace companies.
Demonstrate past success in the ability to recruit passive candidates at all levels and develop sophisticated closing strategies.
Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and accountability.
Strong desire to be successful and make an impact.
About the department
The Red 6 Mission
To build the best in-flight Augmented Reality flight training system in the world, and to create the most lethal combat pilots on the planet.
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.