In this role, you will be responsible for handling a variety of professional and personal assistance responsibilities, such as managing expenses, travel, and calendaring. You’ll revel in your ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment, and thrive off of enabling the people you support to be as productive as possible. You maintain incredible accuracy and agility when completing any given task and are committed to seeing every project through to its completion.
· Coordinate meetings, manage schedules, make appointments, arrange travel, screen and delegate incoming calls, and provide other general assistance as required.
· Perform potentially confidential and complex administrative duties involving Excel, Word and PowerPoint including, typing letters, creating/updating spreadsheets, and compiling presentations.
· Work closely with human resources to perform sensitive and complex tasks.
· Exhibit a strong attention to detail, ability to adapt to daily schedules and routines, and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
· Provide project management and maintain momentum on high-priority projects, including but not limited to, staffing and resource planning, onboarding new department members, space planning, and strategy development for efficiencies among teams.
· Proactively engage in the site’s facilities needs to ensure a high-quality work environment – including furnishings, décor, seating charts, desk arrangements, and office amenities.
· Must be willing to travel to other company sites, vendors, and customers as necessary.
· Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
2+ years of professional administrative experience in an office setting.
Experience supporting a high level executive in a fast paced, start-up environment.
Experience as an executive assistant.
Ability to participate in developing project scope, managing project schedules, and following up with stakeholders appropriately.
Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously.
About the department
The Red 6 Mission
To build the best in-flight Augmented Reality flight training system in the world, and to create the most lethal combat pilots on the planet.
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.